Software Engineering Group Institute of Computer Science University of Bern Neubrückstrasse 10 CH-3012 Bern SWITZERLAND
Physical Address (for visits and express delivery)
Schützenmattstrasse 14 CH-3012 Bern SWITZERLAND
Directions to visit
The Software Engineering Group is located in Schützenmattstrasse 14 (building 68), which is the building right behind the one of INF at Neubrückstrasse 10 (building 68).
- 66: Institut für Informatik (INF), Neubrückstrasse 10
- 68: INF-SEG / Bibliotheken INF und IWI / Cafeteria, Schützenmattstrasse 14
How to get to INF on foot from the train station
- You may walk along Bollwerk, a busy, noisy street, pass underneath the train tracks, and continue till you hit the INF. Alternatively, you may take the elevator (next to track 12) up from the train station to the Grosse Schanze, a park in front of the main University building. On a clear day, there is a beautiful view of the alps and of parts of Bern.
- From there, walk past the Science building (“Exakte Wissenschaften”) till you hit Sidlerstrasse and find the footpath down the hill to INF. You will easily recognize the yellow brick building.
How to get to INF by bus from the train station
- At the main station take bus 11 direction ‘P+R Neufeld’
- Get out at bus stop “Henkerbrünnli” (that’s the 2nd stop from the station)
- When you get out of the bus, you will see a renovated yellow brick building to your right. Cross the two streets, and voila, you are there.